Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I was tagged!

Okay, this is fun.... But I don' t really know 7 people to tag cuz everyone has already been tagged but I'll try!

~The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog

1) I have a 12 year old brother AND a 12 year old nephew

2) I love Nascar

3) I love horror movies, books, shows about the supernatural, etc.

4) I have hundreds of Barbie dolls, in the box, from my youth, in my attic

5) I'm a packrat

6) I hate spit and people spitting and general mouth related issues such as the dentist and cleaning my teeth, ewwww!

7) I under NO circumstances want to be buried when I die! I am very claustrophobic so everyone like to make fun of me about this and this is one of my most personal issues and when I even think about it I loose my breath!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the recipe!

Matthew Ruley said...

I agree with the spit. I hate it when men in big trucks open their car door at a stop light and just spit on the ground. What's up with that? Why would someone have a problem with excessive saliva? What do they do when they're in their house? I just don't get it.

Jennifer and Ty said...

Thanks for the tag - although I don't know 7 people either so we will see how it goes. I read your blog a lot but my ancient computer at home doesn't let me comment on some blogs so I have to do it a work. I don't read blogs at work so I have to remember to go back and comment - doesn't happen often. Hope all is well...