Thursday, January 24, 2008

I will miss Heath

I was shocked to turn on the TV last night and find out about the sudden death of Heath Ledger. I love Heath. He has always been one of my favorite actors. One of my favorite movies is "10 Things I Hate About You". I was really excited to hear that he was going to play the Joker in the newest Batman movie. When anyone passes suddenly you will hear rumors, believe me, I know first hand about that. I heard that he had been having some trouble with insomnia which I totally relate to, having problems with insomnia in the past myself. After my Daddy died for months I had problems sleeping and was taking meds to help me sleep and was also having problems with night terrors, which the doctor told me was normal after a traumatic event. I was sleeping only a few hours every night. Things eventually went back to some type of normal, I mean I lost my father very suddenly. I really feel sorry for the Ledger family. The lost a son, a brother and a father at a very young age. I can't wait to see Batman so I can see his final performance as an actor!

No comments: