Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1 down, 1 to go

Today went better than I ever could've imagined. After almost 24 solid hours of cleaning and my mini panic attack, everything is great. There were two SW that came today. One named Brittney who is working on her license and Leah, who is licensed already. They asked some questions like, why we want to adopt, how long we dated before we met, etc. It was pretty basic. We have 2 more actual interviews to go, but 1 more home visit. They were impressed with our house and loves Garretts room. Our little Gabby was so good during the visit, she hopped up in Leahs lap and acted like a little angel! I was sooo impressed, lol! Looking forward to Friday now!

2 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Congrat! You must feel great. Hey you need to post pics of Garretts room! I want to see it too!

Kim said...

Phew....see piece of cake!

I was just reading your profile, I have PCOS too.

Hope tomorrow goes well.