Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Haircuts and completed homestudies

Well, first of all the most important thing..... Congrats Suz and Matt !!!!!!! Have a save trip and bring back your babies!!!!!! I am so very happy for you after all your patience and prayers. ( P words, lol) Tears of joy were flowin' for you in Alabama today. Matt, I hope you finished "laundering" all that money! Okay, now the second most important thing, check out my fierce new haircut. I got up the other day and decided the long hair had to go so I went to see my friend Jana, who I went to cosmetology school with, and I said just have fun with it! I trust her more than anyone when it comes to my hair! Turned out pretty cute, huh?



We also got back our completed homestudy this week. It was very interesting to read what they had to say about us. Its kinda funny how you have to trust these complete strangers who meet you a total of two to three times and pay all this money to make such a judgement about your life. I mean, no offense, people who can have children of there own really don't appreciate the gift that they have been given. I guess it guess back to my earlier post where I ranted and raved when Muriel was having problems at the beginning of her pregnancy. Its like this week when the woman in Houston threw her two little boys off the overpass during lunch traffic. Where is her homestudy?




This is my favorite of Letter of Favorable Recommendation, lol. I had better shut up before they change their minds. I am totally excited to have it back and be working on our dossier again. I am ready to travel like tomorrow if we could but in reality I know it will more than likely be the end of the year or first of next year, so I better just be patient.

Anyway. Papaw Frank is back in the hospital today. He went in for his first cancer treatment and his platelets were supposed to be over 100 and they were only 1, so his cancer doc sent him straight over. So, everyone sent good vibes and prayers his way, he has a BIG mountain to climb. Good night and God Bless! Kisses!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thinking about you, SBP!

Matthew Ruley said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats on getting that doc! Your Hair looks awesome! TOtally cool, man. And I love having short hair. So easy to care for.

Thank you for the mention - so excited and scared to death all at the same time!

The Cook said...

I lOVE the new haircut. I know what you mean about the homestudy people. i laughed at our report. Especially the part where it said I am "easy going" anyone who knows me knows this is not true at all. You are well on your way to Kaz!