Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fun Stuff!!!

Okay like FOREVER ago I promise pics of our "nursery-in-progress" and SBP pics and never really got around to it soooooo here they are!!!! (finally) Some of the pics I wanted to put on here were to dark for some reason but we have a beautiful chest and bookcase/dresser that match the bed. Anyway have a great day and God bless everyone and I luv, luv, luv you all!!!! I seriously want to sleep with this every night myself. It is so soft and cuddly. It plays "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" when you mash his tummy! I am in love with him and Jeremy make fun of me! Tigger is my new man......

I know these are seriously over due! I have no concept of time here lately! This was soooo adorable from my last SBP Dori! Thanks again!


Like I said in the earlier post, Gabby LOVES Nathans Dog Treats!!!! She goes nuts when I come in with a bag and when I got these from Dori it was so funny!



This is the cutest mobile. It has big trucks hanging from it!!!!! I know that Garrett is gonna be older but I believe ever baby should have a mobile.


(This one got a lil off center, haha)
This is a really good shot of the blanket that carries our theme. BIG TRUCKS!!! The bumper pad has the big trucks going around it and the fitted sheets are a red and off white gingham which I would like to have more of but can't seem to find anywhere. I love it so much, I hope Garrett will too.















































3 comments:

Kim said...

I love Pooh too! Looks like you had a great SBP. Very cute nursery.

dnd82001 said...

I have learned from other blogs that it is a good thing to have the scents of you & your husband on the stuffed animal if you are planning to bring it with you to give & leave with your child - sorry your husband might be replaced in bed with your cuddly soft friend LOL!!

Everything looks beautiful!

Darlene

Kellie with an "ie" said...

Oh the CUTENESS!