Wednesday, March 12, 2008

911!!!!!

Okay, first of all, THANKS SBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got home on Monday and got a huge surprise. My SBP, from Wouldn't I like to know, sent me lots of fun goodies which I luv so very much! I had to play with all of it, lol! Then I went to my MaMaws house to spend the night..........
Thats when it all went downhill, see, my cell phone needed to be charged so I plugged in my charger and when I did....I set the house on fire. Yes, I shocked myself with 22o volts and set the living room on fire. It wasn't really my fault (no pun intended) it was a "faulty" plug. My Papaw knew the plug was bad and had a chair in front of it which has since been moved. Anyway..... Thanks to some quick thinking on the part of my sister-in-law Jenny who probably saved my life by throwing me to the floor and called 911, and my brother who started tearing out the wall and putting out the fire, all ended well.
Except for the wall and my poor phone charger of course! I had to charge my phone last night at home and really thought twice before I plugged it into the wall!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I am so glad everyone is okay. How very scary.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness! Thankfully you are okay. WOW!

Fun SBP presents!

dnd82001 said...

WOW talk about a real scare - glad everything is OK!!


Darlene

The Cook said...

OMG, I am glad you are ok. phew. That is some nice loot you got there from your SBP.

McMary said...

Wow--what a story--so glad everyone is okay.