Friday, March 28, 2008

Fun with immigration

Whew, 1 more thing done! We drove 2 hours to get to Birmingham to get fingerprinted at Immigration and were finished in like 10 minutes! It was totally worth it though. While we were in town we decided to go "sight-see", if you can call it that. See, there is this HUGE iron statue called the Vulcan (I tried to post pictures and couldn't, you'll have to google him, his butt is bare from behind, lol)and they have made this cool park there anyway....You can go up in this glass elevator to the top and look at the observatory and it has a breathtaking view. After that we decided to make it a day and go out to eat. After careful consideration we decided to try Landry's Seafood. All I have to say is yummmmmy. If you ever go there have the Red Beans and Rice and add a skewer of grilled shrimp. Jeremy has been home all week since his truck is in the shop and I have to say, I'm spoiled. While he is gone I don't eat near as much, it's going to take me a month to lose the weight I've gained! Well, sleep calls!

No comments: