Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's raining, it's pouring!

It's rained for 2 straight days, uggggg. Now we did need the rain, but California needed it much worse than we did. Anyway, my Mamaw is out of the hospital. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers, they were very much appreciated.

Well, I've gotta work 50 hrs this week and I worked 50 last week. I'm really tired but need the money! Plane tickets aren't cheap, lol! :) I also had my dear ol' VW Jetta hit this week. A girl rearended me in the parking lot at Cato. Hey, at least she came in and told me. Insurance will take care of it hopefully! Anyway, I will get to have most of the day Saturday so me and Jeremy can have some "quality time". By that I mean we will be watchin' football all evening. Speaking of which, I hope to be going to the Auburn homecoming game on the 3rd. My friend Katie thinks she has tickets so, she wants to take me for birthday/xmas! Fun! It offsets the horrible week I've had.

1 comment:

Jeannine said...

It sounds like you can use some fun, and I hope you've seen the end of your bad news.. Check out the blogs of some of the people who are traveling right now or just returned.. Seeing those beautiful babies makes me smile every time, no matter what else is going on :)