Friday, December 28, 2007

Things are changin'!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know that I personally recieved more presents than I feel like I really deserve. But just being around all the people I love was the best thing ever. I know that next year we'll be sharing the holidays with our little prince!

I am still waiting on the call from my home study agency. I am growing very impatient with them. Other news.....We changed adoptiona agencies! I am almost giddy with excitement to say it outloud. For quite a while now I have had a nagging feeling that something was very, very WRONG. I have prayed about it and then a few nights ago after speaking with several people (wink, wink) we changed to Adoption Ark. I spoke with Jill yesterday and she says that with the way things are going that we could travel by June or July! I feel really good about the change. We look forward finishing our journey with them! Thanks Suzanne, Matt and Muriel!

4 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Congratulations! It is a difficult decision in some ways but once it is made, you do feel kind of giddy! I'm glad you feel better. Call anytime.

Amy said...

Congratulations on the switch! I am with AA too and find them to be efficient and ethical people.

Kim & Jamie said...

Congratulations!! We have also switched to Adoption Ark (courtesy of Muriel and Matt & Suzanne as well!) and I think you will be very happy with your choice:) I think I speak for myself as well as Suzanne when I say it was the best thing we ever did:)

Have a very happy New Year!! Who knows, maybe we will travel at the same time!! Best of luck!

The Cook said...

Congrats girl. Good choice. You could meet your little G this summer how amazing is that? It is already January. This is your year!