Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yes, that's my final answer!!!!

Okay, so we sent in our application to Commonwealth today! This is our FINAL move. This has to work out for us. We are out of options, lol. I really have to laugh to keep from crying. I still feel strongly that Kaz was just NOT the place for us. Some people think I am just crazy for this. My gut still tells me that I'm right. But, I feel we made the right decision for us. I talked to Erica from Commonwealth today. We were really impressed with their references and Erica, our new adoption coodinator is sooooo nice. I told her everything that we had been through and she thought that we had made the right choice. At the end of the day we just couldn't trust a facilitator and we really did our research on this one. Gretchen thanks so much for your encouagement! And congrats again :) I am so happy for you! Hugs and Kisses, Manda

7 comments:

dnd82001 said...

Glad to see that all is moving along for you guys................I've been following along and am happy to hear you have made a move in a direction you are happy with - which is all that matters!

Darlene

Doripink said...

Praying for you and that a baby comes quickly. If you need any help or have any questions (about the profile...etc) let me know, I am here to help!
Love-Dori

Gretchen said...

Congrats! I know it feels so good to have made a decision and be moving forward. I hope everything works smoothly for you all. Erica is the BEST! Super nice and on top of things. We have been very pleased with her. If you ever need anything, just ask!! :) I'm so happy for you!

Diana said...

This sounds GREAT! Glad to see things are moving forward for you!

McMary said...

I wish you the best and a speedy match.

Matthew Ruley said...

Checking in - congrats on your change and I hope that everything works out quickly and smoothly. You are in our thoughts and prayers - and your pics look awesome!

Mandy said...

I'm not real sure how I found your blog but thought It was really neat. We are also in the process of a domestic adoption to bring home our son. We are now waiting for that very important phone call from our agency that we have been matched. This is such a exciting time!!!!