Monday, April 21, 2008

A ray of hope

Well, we were contacted to day with a possible match! I'm NOT getting my hopes up but it seems really hopeful! The mother is from Alabama and is due May 4th. The baby is 1/2 cau and 1/2 hispanic and it's a boy! It seems too good to be true and probably is! They are presenting us to her so please, please pray for us. We also were presented with a few other situations so that just incase this doesn't work out that there are other options which were all the same race. I am so nervous that I could puke. It seems so quick that it's almost hard to imagine. That's probably why it seems so unreal. Do people really match this quick?????

9 comments:

Kellie with an "ie" said...

How exciting! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for wonderful news from you very soon! (P.S. - I have a question for you so please check your e-mail when you get a chance.)

Doripink said...

yea!!!!! prayers coming your way!
Love-Dori

Mell said...

OH MY! That was quick!! How exciting!!

dnd82001 said...

Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well & works out for you!!

Darlene

Kim said...

Wow - that is awesome. Yes people really do get matches that quickly! I hope you hear good news soon!

Kim

Don, Michelle, Zachary, and Alexander said...

Oh my how wonderful! I'll pray that this works out for you.

Sarah said...

Amanda and Jeremy... wow!! What an amazing turn of events for you and your family! I am keeping my fingers crossed that this journey to your child (and possible son) is the perfect timing for you!

The Cook said...

fingers crossed for you.

McMary said...

Great news--my prayers are with you.