Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Typing away....

Well, I've just fisinshed typing my first round of documents for our dossier. Boy are my fingers tired, lol!!! It is all well worth it though. I mailed the last of my papers for the homestudy. The lady at the agency said a social worker would contact us soon about our appointments. I'm soooo excited!!!!! It's all coming together, finally. The sad part is once I have all this work done, the wait sets in. That's gonna be a killer! Maybe the time will pass quickly though. I just have to keep my mind otherwise occupied, lol. Anyone with any tips on how to do that, please let me know!!!!





4 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Amanda -
I just found your blog out here in blogland. :) I worked on my sons lifebook during the wait. I also did a lot of shopping! :-)

Kim

www.theprudhommesgotokaz.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You are never alone! :-)

Kim

Matthew Ruley said...

What's going on there? Checking in! Suz

Amanda said...

Hey suz, not alot. Haven't been on alot lately, I'll explain in my post tomorrow! :)