Wednesday, August 12, 2009

God is so good!

Thank you all so much! All of you have been such a blessing. We are in a hotel in Palm Springs, CA. We will be here until they say we can go home. Sooo beautiful here!!! Reagan is perfect and I am so in love! She was so worth everything we have been through. Words just can't express the emotion I have felt the last few days. I can't wait until her Daddy meets her. (Hopefully this weekend) I promise to post pics hopefully tonight! We are so blessed, GOD IS GOOD!!!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations! so very happy for you!!!!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting...so happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet daughter!! :)

Calmil2 said...

Hi- Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures. I know you're busy but when you get a chance I would love to hear if you used an agency for this adoption. We went through an adoption this summer that didn't go through and now we're trying to decide what to do next. Thanks.
Harmony
calmil2@yahoo.com

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

We continue to check in and are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to see those pics! :-)

Corrie said...

Amanda, I found out from mom that you had a new baby girl! Praise the Lord! I am so happy for you and Jeremy. I know the road was long but you just had to keep traveling until you got to her. God knew it all along. You and Jeremy will be wonderful parents because you know to put God first... Love you, Corrie

Amber said...

I gave you a blog award! Check out my blog!

kitzkazventure said...

Congratulations! So happy for you. Looking forward to pictures! Enjoy every sweet moment!

dnd82001 said...

So so very happy for you both!!

Congratulations!

Darlene

dan said...

Amanda - how is it going out in CA. Does anyone else know how they are doing?