Monday, June 15, 2009

Changes!!!!

Hello everyone. The last few weeks have been absolutely wild. We sold our house, actually to the first people that looked at it. We we're so blessed. In the mean time I am currently living with my in-laws until hubby is out of academy. Jeremy, as you may or may not know, is in Artesia, NM in Border Patrol Academy. He will graduated on July 17th and from there re-enroll in an 8 week Spanish training course. (8 hrs a day, 5 days a week, all spanish!) From there his duty station is Marfa, Tx. We will actually live in a town called Alpine, which is about roughly 40 miles from Marfa. It is a really nice little town. It is really pretty there. We will have to be there at least a year and a half and then he can transfer somewhere else. Where?? Who knows. It is all of a sudden so overwhelming to think about all of the life changes that we're going through. I absolutely CANNOT wait to meet our daughter, who we have decided to name Reagan Paige. When we finally live together again it will be the three of us. The thought of that brings tears to my eyes. Oh and girl clothes..... OMG!!!! Shopping for clothes and nursery bedding has been sooooo much fun. Pink, pink and more pink! I love little boys and of course our original plan was to adopt a little boy from Kaz so, I have tons of boy clothes. That's okay because eventually, even thought this has at times been pure h-e-l-l, it will all be worth it and I will do it again for that little boy that we've always dreamed of, Garrett.

4 comments:

Calmil2 said...

What excitement you have brewing!!! When is your daughter due??

Kristy said...

Yea, I've followed your blog for awhile, as we too were set to adopt from Kaz until things just went crazy there with new rules etc.
I live in central TX, and a friend of mine is from Alpine/Marfa area - it is beautiful. You are near big bend national park and the observatory which Ive heard great things about both...

Kristy

Amanda said...

our little girl is due aug 21!!!! i am sooo excited! kristy, send me an invite to your blog, hotpeppers125@yahoo.com.

dnd82001 said...

I have been following along but had been having a hard time posting comments on a lot of blogs (some security thing my hubby installed) but I was and am so happy for you both and wish you continued blessings on this wonderful news!

Darlene