Monday, February 4, 2008

Thanks SBP!

Paws for a note from Gabby......

Mommy got a big box in the mail on Thursday (I know we're a little late, mom will explain later) . It was from her Secret blog pal! She was soooo excited I thought she was going to pee all over the place just like me! She said her pal was from Charlotte, NC just like our Uncle Jeff and Aunt Missy, small world, huh? She opened it up and there was all kinds of cool stuff in there. Garrett got a Tigger that is so soft that when you squeeze his belly it plays a pretty song, he got some cozy flannel pjs and now I'm getting to the best part. I got some treats, but not just any old treats. NATHANS DOG TREATS. My favorite. Mommy says I have to share them with Spike though, darnit. She got some Reeses heart shaped Valentine human treats but I can't have any of those because the last time I ate Reeses I had to go the vet and stay for two whole days and get i.v.'s and stuff because they said dogs weren't supposed to eat chocolate. Anyway pictures will follow later, promise!!!!

Luv,

Gabs

No comments: